When parents know that their child(ren) will be out for five days or more, they can initiate an Independent Study Contract (ISC) by contacting their school site secretary two weeks prior to the absence.  
If the student completes the contract satisfactorily, the district receives the ADA for that child.  
We ask that you plan all vacations around the school calendar; however, if you have schedule a vacation or extended absence from school, please contact your school site to initiate an ISC.